From: Julie S <msjulie_s@ya...> - 2010-01-24 20:12:47
I just spent some time with the control ruler and discovered several issues.
1) Cannot delete multiple events
- Create some events in the control ruler (I used Volume)
- Use select tool and select several events in the control ruler.
- Can not delete them even though there is a Edit->Delete in
Matrix view. Tried in Notation view as well.
2) Draw line of controllers causes crash in Notation View.
- Create some events in control Ruler (I used Volume)
- Draw line of controllers that would cause a deletion of some of the existing controller events.
- This does not happen in Matrix View.
Maybe we need to filter out Rest and other Notation specidif events as well before deleting?
3) Draw line of controllers in pitch bend does not function as expected.
- Create some events in the Control Ruler (Pitch Bend)
- Some times it works as expected sometime the Horizontal end point is to the left (less than the selected position). The vertical seems to work fine.
- Try several different lines (the steeper and longer (horizontally the better).
I think there must be a misinterpretation or a calculation error for the X axis when computing the end point for the line of events. The red line is fine, but the actual controller values generated does not match.
This is true in notation view and Matrix view.
- When using the shift key to draw the line it might be better to turn the cursor to a cross instead of a grabbing hand. Just seems right in my mind.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.