From: Tom Breton (Tehom) <tehom@pa...> - 2012-11-21 20:32:00
I merged the refactor-mapped-buffer branch that we talked about to trunk.
Basically it straightens out the segment mapper hierarchy, implementing
some clean-ups Ted suggested. No functional changes, but ISTM much more
readable and maintainable.
Ted, I had to change some of your comments, basically those that referred
to problems that are now fixed, and in one case, changed to reflect my
understanding of InternalSegmentMapper naming. Please have a look and
tell me if you think there's a problem.
Tom Breton (Tehom)
> Ted, I had to change some of your comments
Looks good, Tom. I skimmed through all of this and I did see the
things I had made mention of in a previous commit. Looks like you
rewrote the comments to make a lot more sense. (Though, honestly, it's
been so long, that code looks really foreign to me now.)
This is a pretty huge bunch of changes. But there's not a lot going
on functionally it seems. Just need to try playing a bunch of sequences
to test it, I think. Did you have any specific test cases you would
Haven't had a lot of time for rg lately. Setting up a git server for
work (*yawn*) and reading the O'Reilly git book. (I might actually
understand git after this!) Hope to be back to real work (rg) next week.