From: Chris Cannam <cannam@al...> - 2006-07-14 12:45:34
ROSEGARDEN 1.2.4 RELEASED
Miscellaneous locations -- Bastille day, 2006
The Rosegarden team are pleased to announce the release of version
1.2.4 of Rosegarden, an audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation
editor for Linux.
The 1.2.4 release addresses several issues with the prior 1.2.3
feature release. 1.2.4 introduces no new application features.
Fixes in this release include, briefly:
* Avoid crash on startup if /dev/snd/seq does not exist
* Fix incorrect sequencer status report ("no driver")
* Fix MIDI Text Marker export
* Fix text encoding for Lilypond 2.6 (UTF8 instead of ISO-8859-1)
* Fix stuck notes in matrix after pressing a stop button
* Fix crash when erasing a duplicated key signature
* Fix crash when switching documents with a tempo editor window open
* Fix incorrect sorting and insertion logic in marker editor
* Fix hang in main canvas when a segment has zero duration
* Fix audio preview display for repeating audio segments
* Update percussion matrix when a different drum mapping is selected
* Avoid crash when deleting a device with percussion matrix open
* Fix matrix display for notes outside range of current key mapping
* Ensure correct segment is acted on when clicking overlapping segments
* Fix sequencer crash when playing back tiny audio files
* Avoid display hang when too many segments overlap
* Fix several build system bugs, and compilation with gcc-4.1.2
This release also includes several new MIDI device definition (.rgd)
files, as well as updates for Catalan, Russian, Swedish, Czech and
Italian translations, and a completely new Finnish translation from
Heikki Johannes Junes.
Special thanks go to Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas for preparing the release.
For more information about Rosegarden and what it can do for you,
Rosegarden is Free Software under the GNU General Public License.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.