From: D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre <rosegarden.trumpeter@gm...> - 2006-06-18 21:14:15
> 5. I'm not quite sure how I wound up here. I measured off very precisely,
> and wound up with three segments of precisely the correct and expected
> length. Yet the first segment (at the cut where the range paste was
> I'm going to skip the new mechanism and do this the old
> fashioned way for now.
I tried Pedro's new "split all segments at time" and got similar results.
Something's up here, but I haven't really put my finger on it, and am too busy
trying to do something to take off and start poking around methodically at
End of segment before the split had a "Fine" in it. I split all segments at
16:1:0, then moved the tails ahead by one measure, then track by track went
in to re-join them. I got duplicated "Fine" events for no apparent reason at
The weirdness in common here is text events and this split stuff. Something
up there. Last time, with the range copy/paste, it was a dynamic apparently
contained on the left side of the cut, but located on the right side of the
cut by some fraction of time. Or something.
I guess I need to set up a simple test case and file a bug.
D. Michael 'Silvan' McIntyre ---- Silvan <dmmcintyr@...>
Linux fanatic, and certified Geek; registered Linux user #243621
Author of Rosegarden Companion http://rosegarden.sourceforge.net/tutorial/