Finally had a chance to piddle for a bit, and the first thing I noticed was
that really bizarre things happened to the instrument assignments at import
I didn't really look at it hard enough to try to see the pattern. I figured
I'd see if this is a known issue first.
It seemed to work OK otherwise, though it was really, really slow to do
anything. Load, import, save, all incredibly slow compared to the last time
I paid any serious attention to RG.
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan <dmmcintyr@...>
Linux fanatic, and certified Geek; registered Linux user #243621
Confirmed post number: 17783 Approximate word count: 533490
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.