When inserting 1/8 rests in triplets,
the last 1/4 rest is erronously split in 1/12-rests.
The attached file was produced as follows:
- make a segment with one or more bars
- edit it in NotationView
- select 1/8-rests ('8' and 't')
- select triplet mode ('g')
- add rests (several times 'z', for example)
As a result,
- the last note is 1/12-note off and
- the segment is elongated an amount of 1/12-note.
- an extra, not seen 1/12-rest (or skip) between the
last and the second to last note, and consequently
- bar check fails.
This happens only with rests. The same does not happen
Log in to post a comment.