Set of Keyfiles

Help
Promme
2010-05-27
2013-01-22
  • Promme

Promme - 2010-05-27

It is me again,

Is there a hidden structure that I dunno understand yet for the Keyfiles generated? key3pi looks not so complicated, simply two different sets with more or less states I guess. But the 5pi channel, whoa! What a beast! Any recommendations for the "simpler" Kpipi channel since I do have the Kpi resonances in addition to the pipi resonances. Or do I pack everything into one folder. Where are the masscuts applied?

Hope for answers, many thanks in that case!

Promme

• Boris Grube

Boris Grube - 2010-05-27

How you organize your key files is up to you. You might need to adapt some of the shell scripts if you deviate from what people used so far -- probably not a big deal. It might be advantageous to group them according to the isobars. This also depends a bit how volatile your wave set is (whenever you change/add a keyfile you have to (re)generate the corresponding amplitude files). For the start this issue is not very important. You can change the structure at any time. To your last point: The PWA program does not perform any cuts. The ASCII data that you feed it should have all selection cuts applied. When we switch to TTree-based input data this situation might change.