Asset Data company, together with all the partners of the Romulus project,
is organizing a FREE event in Rome, Italy.
This is a real "hands-on" workshop to let you be productive using Roma
framework in just one day.
The agenda (in draft yet) is:
- 9.30 - 9.45: Presentation of the Romulus consortium [Talk in italian]
- 9.45 - 10.45: Introduction to Roma Meta Framework [Talk in italian]
- 10.45 - 11.00: Coffe break
- 11.00 - 13.00: Hands-on session: creation of a Social Network portal
from ground using the DDD approach and Roma Meta Framework. This session.
Asset's guys between the folks will help the partecipants for installation
problems and/or compilation troubles will be a practical session where all
the partecipants can download and install all the necessary to begin with
Roma and follow step-by-step the speaker [Talk in italian]
- 13.00 - 13.45: Lunch with sandwich
- 13.45 - 14.15: Create automatic testing for the application [Talk in
english by Boni/UPM?]
- 14.15 - 15.00: Mashup of Social network's data with Google Maps and
Flickr [Talk in english by David/GESFOR?]
- 15.00 - 15.30: Exporting data in Semantic format (Semantic Web). Let
data accessible from a semantic search engine making queries like: "give me
all the people living in Rome with at least 3 friends living outside his
city" [Talk in english by Michael/DERI?]
- 15.30 - 15.45: Coffe break
- 15.45 - 16.15: Exporting of services and usage inside a ESB (Atom and
Web Services?) [Talk in italian by Imola?]
- 16.15 - 16.45: Vertical demonstrators [Talk in english]
- 16.45 - 17.00: Conclusions [Talk in italian]
To partecipate, please register using LinkedIn:
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.