Menu

Tyon firmware update.

Help
2015-08-25
2015-09-04
  • Boris Bogar

Boris Bogar - 2015-08-25

Hi, just switch from kone+ to tyon. My device have the firmware version 1.22 and i see on roccat site that the lastet firmware is 1.33. I remember on kone+ config allow the upgrade of firmware. Is still a wip for the tyon?
    Just askin because now whe i wakeup the Pc from suspension i need to detach and detach the mouse from the usb. For some reason don't work after the wakeup :/

And i need to say. Thanks for the effort on making those device work under linux!

• Stefan Achatz

Stefan Achatz - 2015-08-26

Tyon and Nyth firmware updates are deactivated because the actual implementation is incompatible with newer kernels. Can't say if this is fixable and when. I recommend doing firmware updates from a native Windows installation until then.
    Maybe a better hint regarding the wakeup problem: Is there a newer Bios for your board and does this at least lower the probability of hanging? If you could answer this question you might help others with the same problem. I can't reproduce this problem with my 8 years old hardware.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2015-08-29

Thanks for the answer.
    My motherboard bios i up to date. Today i managed to flash the new firware with virtualbox. Now the suspend seems gone.

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel