#374 Wrong size report for minirumble in v1.9.2.2

1.9.2.3
closed
1
2014-09-15
2014-09-06
Beaming
No

The fix for bug 373 did not resolve the situation completely.

The minirumble server still receives wrong size information from clients of version 1.9.2.2. Looks like at start up a client report size correctly and cleans bogus entry, but with a first submission of new battles, it reports incorrect information.

What is peculiar that apparently mini and nano rumbles are fine. See some additional info
at http://robowiki.net/w/index.php?title=Thread:Talk:Gilgalad/Minibot%3F/reply_(8)

Discussion

  • Flemming N. Larsen

    I think I found the last part of the problem.
    I will fix this part too as soon as possible.

     
  • Flemming N. Larsen

    The problem was not solved.

    I have now checked all changed made to the RoboRumble since version 1.8.2.0 and found a potential bug regarding a check for the codesize. I made a "rollback" of the code so it works the same way as for version 1.8.2.0 and earlier. I made a new version 1.9.2.3 that needs to be tested. It looks okay to me when it runs, but I need you to test it thoroughly.
    If it works I will make a release of the new 1.9.2.3 ASAP.

     
  • Flemming N. Larsen

    • labels: --> RoboRumble, Codesize
    • status: open --> closed
    • assigned_to: Flemming N. Larsen
    • Group: 1.9.2.2 --> 1.9.2.3
     
  • Flemming N. Larsen

    Fixed in version 1.9.2.3

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:





No, thanks