really cool Sound-App! But there're at least the
following features missing, before I can use it:
* 24/32 Bit sample resolution w/possibility to
expand/reduce current sample width of loaded song.
Furthermore: normalising to a specified width. i.e. 32
Bit -> 16Bit 0db. So you can record, edit and mix in
32/24 Bit and then at last normalising to 16 Bit for
burning to a CD. MANDANTORY!
* much better resample algo. Use libsamplerate for it
* Im/Export of ordinary PCM files via libsndfile (same
author like libsamplerate). Not so important, but nice
to have ;-)
* Im/Export of SPEEX and MP3 via lame libs. Not so
important, but nice to have.
* full ALSA support. IMPORTANT!
* incorporate as much as possible of other (L)GPL audio
libs as possible, so ReZound is the swiss army knife.
;-) For example, have a look at ecasound,
libsamplerate, gwc, etc.
btw: I can't find 'fade' functions.
Log in to post a comment.