When run on linux retroweaver runs out of file handles because files are not closed actively.
Looking at the code this is done in:
I have implemented a fix for this that seems to work
I have attached the changed files
Thanks for the report and the patches.
The archive doesn't include changes to RetroWeaver.java that you mentioned in the initial comment. Does it mean that the other changes will fix the issues as the verifier is called from RetroWeaver?
Also, could you provide the steps to reproduce the problem just to make sure that I can test the changes after I merge your changes?
I've merged the patches in svn.
Could you try the new version to make sure it fixes your issues? You can generate it from svn or use the zip file from my hudson CI server at: http://hudson.brittanysoftware.com/job/retroweaver/
The link to download the zip is in the middle of the page (below Last Successful Artifacts).
tested and it worked,
I have uploaded a reproduction (script)
./generate 1000 (fails for me)
you will probably have to change the jdk locations in the top generate script and place the jar files in the directory that you want to run it in
oops zip file missing generate will reupload
RetroWeaver.java was not included because it seemed to close all files it opens on closer examination.
also generate 10000 seems to run out of memory, seems to imply some sort of memory leak. I could look into it if you want
Log in to post a comment.