1. What do I need to run remoteME?
2. I can not connect to server. What should I do?
- Be sure, your server is running.
- Open ports on your firewall. Default ports are:
- TCP - 4449 - for communication between client and server
- UDP - 4449 - for scan mode
3. I can not find any servers via Scan mode. What should I do?
- Check question number 2.
- If you have installed any applications like VirtualBox or VMware, please try to disable its network interfaces.
4. Power control is not working on Linux/MAC OS.
- It's because remoteME using shutdown command. Try to start server as superuser.