Where's my bug

Developers
BatZzZz
2006-09-27
2013-05-01
  • BatZzZz

BatZzZz - 2006-09-27

I opened a bug, whereas if you reload the remote calendar when not connected to the network, your entries get erased. (I would expect to keep the old entries if they couldn't be replaced with new ones due to network problems).

The bug is now gone from the bug report. Any idea where it went?

--itai

• BatZzZz

BatZzZz - 2006-09-27

I noticed that the bug was closed, and read the comment.

I would argue, though, that the situation described is less than desired. You see, in my case I simply opened my computer somewhere, and started outlook (in order to read email offline, or look at the calendar, offline). The result was that I lost all my previously synchronized meetings. In order to prevent this from happening in the future, I unchecked the "automatic" operation. I think that if there's no network connection, that the plugin should not delete the meetings already existing in the calendar. I cannot imagine a situation where someone would actually want to delete all their meetings due to the lack of connection. Can you?

• BatZzZz

BatZzZz - 2006-09-27

I meant take it back, of course...

• Daniele Tiles

Daniele Tiles - 2006-10-03

Hi,
        you're right...as said, the solution would be to check for connection when loading...and as said, I'lòl try to add this feature :)
        Bye

lasthope83

• Daniele Tiles

Daniele Tiles - 2006-10-10

Hi,
        in the new release (5.81) I've fixed this issue...sorry for the delay ;)
        Bye

lasthope83

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks