Anonymous - 2011-11-06

I was trying to use Remote Calendars for Outlook, however I could never get the calendar I wanted to load, it's a shared company calendar that only my gmail account has access to.  I wasn't sure if this was a credentials issue (but I couldn't find a place to type in my gmail credentials)..  anyway .. thats another story

So .. I downloaded the EXPLORER EXTENSION for Remote Calendars, and tried using that.  At first it seemed like it was going to work, but then locked up outlook (2003).  On trying again I keep getting an RPC error. - followed by "The Remote Server returned an error (404) not found"

Not sure if my .net is messed or what, and like I said - the first time was the only time it looked like it was going to work.  Subsequent times just popped open the regular remote calendars add dialogue, where I had a different window the first time around.  Any help would be appreciated. 

I've been using Google Calendar Sync for quite awhile, but it would be nice to be able to see my partners calendar in Outlook (right now I have to resort to my phone or a browser and outlook).

Thanks,
Rob