threads

Help
Anonymous
2003-05-07
2003-06-04
  • Anonymous - 2003-05-07

I added -lregina_ts to my makefile and recompiled my application. But when I run my application, I get the following:
                                       Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
                                       [Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 1403)]
                                       0x100001d1ea4 in localtime (time=0x1ffffffeb60) at mt_posix.c:318
                                       318 mt_tsd_t *mt = __regina_get_tsd()->mt_tsd;

Any suggestions?

• Anonymous - 2003-06-04

We upgraded to Regina 3.2 and that seems to have improved things for us.  I would,  however, like to verify the behavior of multiple threads using a subcom environment.  The application was designed such that the main thread creates a subcom environment.  Other threads are created and each thread issues RexxStart specifying the subcom environment created by main.  This doesn't seem to work.  We changed the code so that each thread issues  RexxRegisterSubcomExe (using the same subcom environment name and same handler as main).  Could you verify that it is necessary for each thread to issue RexxRegisterSubcomExe?   Thanks for your help.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks