Just did a fresh (manual) install on a shared webspace account...probably refbase is not yet ready for this, as I get fatal errors:
- when submitting/editing a new record (modify.php):
Call to undefined function: getuploadinfo() in /home/www/web201/html/www/ltwsig/bib/modify.php on line 262
- with Cite > Text Citation (search.php):
Call to undefined function: extractauthorslastname() in /home/www/web201/html/www/ltwsig/bib/cite/cite_TextCitation.php on line 44
- other cite styles produce the error:
Cannot modify header information - headers already sent
Somewhere in the code it says that these functions are defined in include.inc.php, but I didn't find them there...??? Is my include.inc.php sick or just incompatible?
> Just did a fresh (manual) install on a shared webspace
> account...probably refbase is not yet ready for this
Why not? AFAIK, other users have successfully installed refbase on a shared webspace account.
> - when submitting/editing a new record (modify.php):
> Call to undefined function: getuploadinfo() in
> /home/www/web201/html/www/ltwsig/bib/modify.php on line 262
Maybe the file 'include.inc.php' got corrupted on upload to your server?
Function "getUploadInfo" is defined in file 'include.inc.php' starting at line 1188.
> - with Cite > Text Citation (search.php):
> Call to undefined function: extractauthorslastname() in
Function "extractAuthorsLastName" is defined in 'include.inc.php' starting at line 1151.
Please check your local copy of 'include.inc.php' if these functions are there. You may want to download the file 'include.inc.php' from your server and verify that it's the same file as your local copy.
The file 'include.inc.php' should have 2400 lines in total. Does that fit with your copy?
I didn't check the 0.8.0 version of file 'include.inc.php' but a newer development version. Here are the correct line numbers for 'include.inc.php' as of refbase-0.8.0:
function "getUploadInfo": starts at line 1123
function "extractAuthorsLastName": starts at line 1086
lotal number of lines in file 'include.inc.php': 2226
Sorry for the confusion,
That was it - strange phenomenon, Dreamweaver MX always corrupted include.inc.php; every up- and download changed the file. No problems with other FTP programmes, though.
Please excuse my entry remark, refbase runs smoothly on my shared webspace. Now if I only can get bibutils to work...
I'm glad to hear that you could solve your problem!
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.