I couldn't install refbase automatically, and i did manually. but i keep getting a error message.
can you help me please?
thanks a lot!!!!
* Which version of refbase do you use?
* Which platform are you using?
* Do you use a particular package such as XAMPP?
i don't know what is that
* Which versions of Apache, MySQL and PHP are you running?
Apache version 2.2.14 (Unix)
PHP version 5.2.11
MySQL version 5.0.81-community
* Can you execute other PHP web applications just fine? I.e., is it only refbase that is causing you trouble?
yes I installed and I'm running drupal
* Can you access MySQL correctly, from the command line as well as from web administration tools such as phpMyAdmin?
* Do you experience the same error/problem using a different browser or computer?
i don't know but i think so.
* Do you know about special config settings within your httpd.conf, php.ini or my.cnf configuration files?
yes i changed php.ini -- i don't know the others
* Compare your php.ini with the list of required php.ini settings and report any differences.
yes, all of them.
* Regarding php.ini settings, especially verify that safe_mode is OFF for installation. If you can't change this setting, you may need to perform a manual installation.
* Have a look at your server's error log and report anything that may be connected with refbase.
* Please make sure that PHP error reporting is enabled and report any error messages displayed in your browser. #
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.