#265 Unexpected status code 403

open
nobody
None
5
2012-04-13
2012-04-13
MATHON
No

Probably a duplicate of https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=3488479&group_id=228995&atid=1075435
When I want to submit changes to a task a "Submit failed: Unexpected status code 403" occurs. Querying and adding new tasks work OK.

Eclipse 3.7.2, Redmine 1.3.2 packaged as a war with warble and deployed under tomcat 6.0.26, JDK 1.6.29 with redmine-mylyn-connector 2.7.6
Mylyn Connector: Redmine 0.3.7.201203072118
Mylyn Connector: Redmine - Redmine-Plugin-Support 0.1.0.201203072118

The same configuration with Redmine 1.2.1 and redmine-mylyn-connector 2.7.5 works great. So the problem seems linked to the Redmine upgrade.

I tried login/password authentication and key authentication as well. Both lead to the following error in redmine_connector.log:

2012-04-13 13:55:23,083 DEBUG n.s.r.i.a.c.AbstractClient Execute HTTP GET-Method /redmine/mylyn/issues/list issues=35
2012-04-13 13:55:23,145 DEBUG n.s.r.i.a.p.JaxbParser AUTHENTICATED AS admin
2012-04-13 13:55:29,465 DEBUG n.s.r.i.a.c.AbstractClient Execute HTTP GET-Method /redmine/mylyn/token
2012-04-13 13:55:29,491 DEBUG n.s.r.i.a.c.AbstractClient Execute HTTP PUT-Method /redmine/issues/35.xml
2012-04-13 13:55:29,495 ERROR n.s.r.i.a.c.AbstractClient Unexpected status code - 403

When I try http://localhost:8080/redmine/mylyn/authtest in my browser I obtain aftre providing credentials:
Hello Vincent - your HTTP-Basic-Authentication does work properly.

When I try http://localhost:8080/redmine/mylyn/version in my browser I obtain
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
- <version xmlns="http://redmin-mylyncon.sf.net/api" api="2.7.6.stable" authenticated="true" authenticatedAs="admin">
<plugin major="2" minor="7" tiny="6">2.7.6.stable</plugin>
<redmine>1.3.2.stable</redmine>
<rails>2.3.14</rails>
</version>

Note that the REST API is activated in Redmine (I test my upgrade from a dump of the current working Redmine 1.2.1 database) and I am not using CGI (direct access to TOMCAT through its http connector).

hope that helps to solve this issue
thanks
Vincent

Discussion

  • Sven Krzyzak

    Sven Krzyzak - 2012-04-15

    Does it works if you use an ruby web server like mongrel or webrick directly?

     
  • Jan Zazrivec

    Jan Zazrivec - 2012-04-18

    I run into same problem.

    In web.xml generated by warbler
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    <filter>
    <filter-name>RackFilter</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.jruby.rack.RackFilter</filter-class>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>RackFilter</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

    Changed to:

    <servlet>
    <servlet-name>Rails</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.jruby.rack.RackServlet</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>Rails</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

     
  • MATHON

    MATHON - 2012-04-24

    Thanks, changing web.xml works.

     

Log in to post a comment.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:

JavaScript is required for this form.





No, thanks