i record my screen and I save it to a file.. and there is no file saved..
i followed your directions.
>>i record my screen and I save it to a file.. and there is no file saved..
I'm afraid I need a lot more information, in order to be of any help
1) Do you use recordMyDesktop on the commandline or with a
2) Which version are you using (for the commandline program
and any frontend that you might be using)?
3) Your distribution and CPU architecture?
4) Any output or error messages from recordMyDesktop?
5) What's the exact process that you follow and what are the results that you see?
>> i followed your directions.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.