after much delay, we updated the Movable Type plugin to work with v3.3x. If you were having issues, please download and test for us.
mike & mike
A fresh update to Reblog 2.0 has been released. Be first on your block to install it from http://reblog.org/#download.
This release includes a raft of enhancements, including better documentation for plug-in developers, slightly modified tag behavior that makes it easier to navigate your extensiv feed collection, experimental plug-ins for automatically publishing entries to WordPress, TypePad, Blogger and Del.icio.us accounts, and minor usability improvements too numerous to mention.... read more
The second major revision of Reblog has just been released. Get it while it's fresh: http://reblog.org/#download
Among many other changes: new interface look, plug-in API for hackers, taggy feed categorization, user posts, and improved feed consumption (thanks to Mark Pilgrim's Universal Feed Parser).
This ALPHA version is recommended for the brave and the foolhardy.
the reBlog plugin for Movable Type has been updated for compatibility with the newly released MT 3.2.
The WordPress plugin has been updated as well:
- Added attribution slug to reblogged posts, e.g. "Originally from ..."
- Turned debug-mode off by default
- Turned Magpie caching off by default
1.3, out the door:
* crazy keyboard interactivity -- never touch the mouse if you dont want to
* sped-up feeds and items pages
* inline post commenting/tagging
* wordpress plugin compatible with wordpress 1.5
* keyword searching/filtering
* improved navigation/filtering
* feed-view sorting
New features in 1.1:
- Improved character set handling, thanks to MagpieRSS 0.7 and Feed On Feeds.
- "Mark Everything Read" feature.
- Miscellaneous bugfixes.
hopefully this post shows up in the RSS feed.
i finally put a release of the reBlog software onto sourceforge. now you can get it off sourceforge, or off reblog.eyebeamresearch.org