ReactOS Build Environment version 0.3.2 is available now. This package aims simplifying
compiling of ReactOS (http://www.reactos.org) operating system for Windows users.
Release 0.3.2 features the following:
- User friendly installer, having everything in one package
- Build logs are automatically created for you in a subdirectory
- Shorter 'make' command is an alias for 'mingw32-make'
- Two versions of compilers to choose from (one "stable", one "developers only")
- Various improvements to the installer over previous 0.3.1 version
Download the release here:
Log in to post a comment.