Finally reacTIVision 1.3 has been released. The new features include:
* finger tracking using mini stickers for the finger tips
* alternative MIDI messaging (mapping via XML config)
* improved object tracking performance
* reduced camera latency
* improved calibration procedure for distortion correction
* additional TUIO clients for PureData, Max/MSP and C#
The most notable change is the multi-touch finger tracking with the help of small stickers that need to be attached to the finger tips. The updated TUIO clients for version 1.3 are able to receive the according cursor envents.
We are planning to provide plain finger tracking with the next reacTIVision release, without the need of any stickers. The protocol will stay the same though, so any application developed with the current framework will work equally with the newer tracking.