From: Sam Johnston <samj@ao...> - 2003-10-30 02:35:01
As per this bug in the Debian BTS:
I have created a ChangeLog file which documents changes since the 1.0.0
release. I'd like to see it (or something like it) included upstream,
and kept up to date.
Can someone with CVS access please make it so?
Sam Johnston, Director
Australian Online Solutions
* 15, 16 and 24 bit color depths
* Basic clipboard redirection
* Attaching to console on Windows 2003
-- Peter Astrand <peter@...> Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:40:58 +0100 (CET)
* new - more portable - key mapping code
* support for "high" (128-bit) encryption
* toggling out of full-screen mode with Ctrl-Alt-Enter
* a few extra options including host:port syntax
* many, many bug fixes and optimisations
-- Matthew Chapman <matthewc@...> Thu, 30 Jan 2003 04:29
* solves arith.c licensing issue by taking big number routines from
* keyboard support not merged from unified patches yet
* still no manpage
-- Matthew Chapman <matthewc@...> Mon, 17 Sep 2001
23:14:28 +1000 (AEST)
* initial release
-- Matthew Chapman <matthewc@...>
Sam Johnston wrote:
> Afternoon all,
> As per this bug in the Debian BTS:
> I have created a ChangeLog file which documents changes since the 1.0.0
> release. I'd like to see it (or something like it) included upstream,
> and kept up to date.
> Can someone with CVS access please make it so?
Peter Åstrand OpenSource-based Thin Client Technology
Cendio Systems http://www.thinlinc.com
Teknikringen 3 Phone: +46-13-21 46 00
58330 Linköping, Sweden
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.