From: Arend van Beelen jr. <arend@au...> - 2003-01-10 16:43:08
Tonight, my KRDC port of rdesktop will be merged into CVS. I won't say it's
perfect yet, but it works and it's usable.
Most of the work has been done by implementing functions to handle the
different KRDC events, most of the rdesktop sources have been left intact.
The changes I have made are:
- Optional arguments to ui_init() and ui_create_window() that allow them to
take over another window, instead of creating one of their own.
- Split xwin_process_events() into two parts, the xwin_process_events()
function that polls X11 for events and passes them to the second function
xwin_process_event(XEvent *e) that handles one event at a time. This was
needed because KRDC would queue the events and could then pass them to the
- Included some more functions in proto.h that were only static before, so I
could call them directly.
- The earlier submitted changes to proto.h that allow the rdesktop C functions
to be used in a C++ program.
- Of course, I commented out and thereby completely ommitted the main()
If you have got any questions or comments, please let me know.
Thanks for your great product,
Arend van Beelen jr.
"Yes, he died, but he will return to die with me again."