Menu

some potential features

Help
2005-05-18
2013-04-08
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Hey william,

A few things would really help this beast from killing people or vice-versa.
    A step back command
    less picky command syntax
    more buttons, or pull downs. the right mouse button could be employed.
    Finally how the hell do you toggel off annotation scripts from your features menu. I've tried the command but either I don't know the name or it doesn't work.

see ya
    scott

• William Knight

William Knight - 2005-05-18

Hey Scott, thanks for posting some questions! I'll answer them as best I can.

>A step back command
      Yeah, an undo feature would be nice and it is something I will try to implement as some point, although sometimes doing it correctly and effectively can be tricky.

>less picky command syntax
      Not sure what you mean by this one, do you mean case-sensitivity? Generally with computer commands, you need to be precise in how you specify commands. I'm not sure if a flexible interpretation would be a good idea, although helpful feedback and offering possible suggestions from the program might address some of your difficulties.

>more buttons, or pull downs. the right mouse button >could be employed.
      Definitely need to add more tool button menus, along with customization and a 'master' tool button menu to turn on/off the others.

>Finally how the hell do you toggel off annotation scripts >from your features menu. I've tried the command but >either I don't know the name or it doesn't work.

The easiest way is to click the little 'script enable' icon if the 'Script Object' toolbar is being displayed. You can display this toolbar by choosing the menu item 'Window', 'Toolbars', 'Script Object'.

Also, the menu item 'Script', 'Script Object', 'Enable Tick Event' can be selected to toggle the script object animation state.

Finally, the command 'script so enableTick off' can do the same thing.