Menu

Could use some help

2018-08-17
2018-08-24
  • Tony Dorsett

Tony Dorsett - 2018-08-17

Im new to RasPBX so I assume that I did something incorrectly. I have freepbx running on my pi 3 and connect through a browser. In red in the right corner, Can not connect to asterisk. I do an asterisk -r and get : unable to connect to remote asterisk. fwconsole start gives, asterisk started.

Is there an indepth tutorial that I can be directed to? I appreciate any help.

• Walter Sonius

Walter Sonius - 2018-08-24

There shouldn't be any requirment for any steps written in the documentation on the following link, although it may be wise to follow some of them. In otherwords it should give you a working system without any console interaction from the start after imaging.
    http://www.raspberry-asterisk.org/documentation/

However as soon as running "raspi-upgrade" on your fresh/clean image, things can get messy with dependencies not completing in time and Freepbx frontend gets out of touch with its Asterisk backend.

If you're new, you first priority is get it to run out of the box. Give the first boot time a couple of minutes also check the hash from the downloaded image is correct for you raspbx. The general Raspberry debugging still applies like powersupply and sdcard are ok?