220.127.116.114a - 16/10/2003
Setup/Update.asp script UPDATED
- FIX: Runtime error when installing modules in update.aspx.cs
- FIX: Running order of update scripts.=20
If you have multiple scripts for the same version please read the =
The version are automatically sorted at runtime so you must remember =
the <Version> as well. It is a string value so you may simply append =
If the Ids are equals the versions are compared.
Note that this is a defferen behavior then before, where order was =
on script name.
This was necessary because the script name can be omitted now.
- ENH: no more need to run a separate procedure on db. Simple do a clean =
and run rainbow.
- ENH: setup.bat does not apply the rbversion script anymore (moved to =
- ENH: Setup scripts are in a scrollable window now
- FIX: A couple of datareader not closed.
I have tried with a clean db and it works smoothly.
Next step is to fix case in all dbobject and provide a single script for =
Emmanuele De Andreis
Internet Solutions Provider
Main portal - http://www.rainbowportal.net
Sourceforge CVS - http://sourceforge.net/projects/rainbowportal/
Support Forums - http://www.rainbowportal.net/ASPNetForums
Bug Tracker - =
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.