I found a workaround for an Active Directory problem. The problem
relates to using the System.DirectoryServices namespace in ASP.NET.
The code in Rainbow that uses this namespace is the ADHelper class.

For more information about the problem go to

In my particular case, the problem has to do with what the above
document calls a "Double-Hop Issue". It is where the server that is
hosting my Intranet is not the same server as the domain controller.

I updated CVS with the changes, and I made them in such a way that
they are turned off by default. To turn them on view the web.config
file, and make the necessary changes. I documented the keys that I

Let me know if you have any questions or problems.