Plugin for JazzRadio

Help
Hugh
2012-09-09
2013-05-01
  • Hugh

Hugh - 2012-09-09

I am using Radio Tray with Linux Mint 13 Maya.

Please excuse my ignorance but I do not understand how to use the available plugins.  - Sleep Timer, Notifications and History seem fairly obvious but  Mate Media Keys and Gnome Media Keys are not configurable and HelloWorld appears to run a test that doesn't do anything..

Is there a plugin that will give me access to JazzRadio?  I can get each of the other six jazz stations that are on the menu and the JazzRadio URL <http://www.jazzradio.com/classicjazz> works in a Firefox tab.

I have tried the plugins one at a time or all at once and get an error message that says no suitable plugin can be found. It also gives a detailed error message which I cannot read or understand or copy. Is there a log come where that I can find it and would it help to solve the problem?

Thanks for any advice.

• Carlos Ribeiro

Carlos Ribeiro - 2012-09-11

Hi,

Mate Media keys pluginrould you like to configure ? those plugins are not gor generic shortcuts, just for those special keyboards.
    Hello World is just a test plugin, specially for anyone wanting to develop plugins :)

I'm not sure about JazzRadio, it's a matter of finding the stream URL. I find it, I'll post it here.

If you're getting an error about missing plugins, that means you probably need to install some missing gstreamer plugins. Try searching for gstreamer plugins on Mint package manager and install those that are still missing. As for a log, there's one at "~/.local/share/radiotray/radiotray.log"

Hope it helped

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks