exporting by day

Help
Rik
2020-01-23
2020-01-23
  • Rik

Rik - 2020-01-23

Hi Jiri,
    thanks for this amazing programme, it is precisely what i need! Amazing also that this is actively maintained and that we can ask questions here.
    My question is this: for work i need to export per day the number of hours i worked on each project/task. I know this is in the Rachota database, because in Stats there is reporting of nr of hours worked per day, and i can export by task/report. However, i cannot find the option to export the nr of hours worked on each task/project per day. I assume this is possible, because it is a common need for people who need to log hours for work. Am i correct, is it possible and am i missing it? Or should i post it as a feature request?
    thanks,
    Rik

• Jiri Kovalsky

Jiri Kovalsky - 2020-01-23

Hi Rik, I am sure you will be surprised by that but both report and invoice aggregate same tasks [1] so there is no way to see such day by day statistic as you require.

if (taskRowsTable.containsKey(task.getDescription())) { // If same task was already found
        TaskRow taskRow = (TaskRow) taskRowsTable.get(task.getDescription());
        taskRow.includeTask(task);
      } else { // If this is the first occurence of a task
        TaskRow taskRow = new TaskRow(task, sortBy);
        taskRowsTable.put(task.getDescription(), taskRow);
      }

If you feel strongly about your requirement, don't hesitate to create a new Feature Request although I believe this is what reporter of RFE #207 meant by his #2 request. Also please add as detailed format of the output you want as possible.

Last edit: Jiri Kovalsky 2020-01-23