Menu

Minimize issue on Mac - Rachota goes blank

tuum
2011-03-27
2013-01-10
  • tuum

tuum - 2011-03-27

When using Rachota 2.4 on Mac OSX 10.6.6 using Java 1.6.0.20, it works great until you minimize it. Then when you try to bring it back up, all I get is a blank window. Same behaviour when using Rachota 2.3. Also same behaviour when java is upgraded to 1.6.0.24.
    Same Rachota file run on Windows 7 with Java 1.6.0.17 works perfectly and does not have this issue.
    Have been able to reproduce this issue on three other Mac's with similar configuration.
    Is this a java bug? Should I attempt to downgrade the java version to 1.6.0.17 on the Mac? Or does anyone have another suggestion on how this can be solved?

• Jiri Kovalsky

Jiri Kovalsky - 2013-01-10

I have to say that it works fine for me with JDK 1.6.0_37. It's true that I must click twice on the system tray icon to hide the main Rachota window but when I repeat, the application shows up fine. The same if I click "Open Rachota" popup menu action on the system tray icon.

Can you please file this bug not to forget about the problem? Did you try to use the latest version of JDK 7?