I dont know if this has been flagged before or not.

It took me a bit of time to figure out why I was getting an error when I tried to run a particular simulation.

I had a 1 KOhm resistor.  When I changed the value to 1 kOhm, all was well.


It would be nice if, in a future version, capital K was recognized as a valid prefix, not just lower case k.



I currently dont have the bandwidth myself to help out, Im keeping busy with another open source

project:   RADAR... http://stdf.radar.googlepages.com/





David Gattrell

Senior Test Engineer
phone:  (613)592-2233 x228
fax:    (613)592-8801
email: 
dgattrell@da-test.com

DA-TEST
www.da-test.com
700 Palladium Drive, Suite 160
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K2V 1C6