I have a work around that actually gets the optimizer working on FC15.
1. get the source for the ASCO optimizer from source forge. I used the latest version.
2. create a "bin" directory in your home directory.
3. Follow the ASCO instructions for building the code
4. The "asco" comand should actually work from the command line now.
5. Get the http://home.earthlink.net/~cmcook3/qucs/OptExample_prj.tat.qz
6. Extract it in your $HOME/.qucs directory (hidden directory for some absurd reason)
7. Follow the instructions in the schematic.
This is worked for me on FC15 & Qucs 16. Obviously it is just a work around until
a proper install procedure can be worked out.
Correction for bad link:
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.