Waterfront International is a Toronto-based financial consulting firm,
specializing in developing computer based statistical trading
strategies. Waterfront's selective hiring process considers only highly
talented individuals with a history of exceptional professional and
academic achievement, and solid real-world experience.
* Developing, testing and implementing quantitative trading
* Models will be based on quantitative data analysis rather than
* Research strategies in equities and other markets.
* Perform historical backtesting to determine optimal strategy
* Generate new indicator ideas.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
* PhD or Masters in physics, statistics, mathematics or operations
* Strong working knowledge of statistics.
* Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
* Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well
Compensation will include immigration and relocation assistance.
Please submit your resume to: recruiting@...
Waterfront International Ltd