Version 0.3 is available. Check it out at qtwine.sf.net
Changes in 0.3:
- Now using Qt4 model/view architecture for handling configurations
- Wine's default configuration (~/.wine) can now be used and there is the ability to turn it on/off
- The directory where configurations rely can now be changed from the options dialog.
- QtWine now has the ability to create small shell scripts that launch windows applications.
- Added new command line options. --workdir allows changing the working directory of the windows application that will be executed and --options opens the options dialog. Run qtwine --help to see more information on command line options.
- Additionally, the --log=/path/to/logfile.log option has been changed so that instead of the equal sign (=) you use a space like this --log /path/to/logfile.log
- Fixed preview of binary .reg files created with windows regedit 5 and later (Windows 2k, XP, 2003, Vista)
- Tuned for Wine 0.9.21 and later. The DOS Prompt button now runs cmd.exe instead of wcmd.exe
- Added buttons for launching the following winelib applications: wordpad, iexplore, oleview and clock :-)
- All windows and dialogs are now resizable
- Dropped the create configuration wizard. Created a new simpler dialog for creating configurations.
- As a result of the above change, Qt3 support libraries are no longer needed.
- Sidenet was removed. There is no plan to use sidenet or wine tools in the future.
- Reactos explorer button was removed
- Many fixes in the code.
A 0.2 release of QtWine is now available. Check the project home page at http://qtwine.sourceforge.net for more details.