1) Drag tabs to reorder, rather than being forced to go into Options
2) Right click option to create a group
3) Right click option to modify existing group
4) I see that I can right click on a folder in the left tree pane to add as a new tab, but need option to right click a folder within a tab to add it as a new tab
1. You can actually drag the tabs to reorder them.
2. You can right-click a tab and select "Create new group" from there
3. You can right click a tab to add the active tab to an existing group. Additionally, you can modify a group by going into Options->Groups and then add or remove any folder directory that you want.
4. You can customize this. Mine is when I middle-click on a folder it automatically opens as a new tab. Go to the Options->Window, tick "When mouse wheel clicked on folder" and choose "New Tab" from the dropdown menu.
I'm on Windows 7 64-bit, I don't know if it's significantly different when it comes to other Windows versions, but please do play around with the Options 'cause most requests are probably existing already.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.