New QTTabBar 4 release by Quizo

• The Lost One

The Lost One - 2012-03-15

There's a new QTTabBAR release by the original creator Quizo.

Apparently it's now supporting Win7 32bit and 64bit.

Anyone tried it already?

I've translated the changelog and pasted it here:

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-04-07

Looks like he has released a newer QTTabBar private build 8. There seems to be some cool new features like video playback with audio instead of static thumbnail (mkv not working), showing folder size, QTTAb desktop tool working in win7, new vertical bar, etc.. But there seems to be one major hiccup that explorer loses its control of double click (folder or files) inside it's windows and also the blue tip arrow also doesn't work inside of explorer (works on desktop though). These 2 issues are preventing me from using it.
    To try it first export setting from qttabbar and afterwards uninstall, also remove traces in registry (HKLM/Software/Quizo and HKCU/Software/Quizo). Then install quizo's version. If it works then good or else back to shining's version and import settings.

• AJ Luna

AJ Luna - 2012-07-18

Wow! It's already in version 8.
    How come I am still using v1.5.0.0 Beta 2 (which I got from here)? Did  I miss something? There are no other files beyond v15.0.0 here at Sourceforge.
    I'm confused. :( Help?

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-09-11

It's Version 2 build 16 now. Still unusable.

• dcardona87

dcardona87 - 2012-09-16

I know huh, in the folder view  the double click  drop down menu only shows ridiculus options and doesn´t even have the one every one needs which is to open the freakin selected folder.

• Stamimail

Stamimail - 2012-09-26

Can anyone give an estimated due date for next release?
    I'm tired to check each time if the new version has been released…
    Why developers do not update us what's up with that?

• An_dz

An_dz - 2012-11-10

Quote stamimail:
      "Why developers do not update us what's up with that?"

Because rather than writing stuff to show how's the code, they code.

• Stamimail

Stamimail - 2012-11-19

Because rather than writing stuff to show how's the code, they code.

Still, I think they should give us minimal information from time to time (monthly?)

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-11-28

Finally Quizo's build 33 works.

• Stamimail

Stamimail - 2012-11-28

It's funny to see there:
    "QTTabBar is now being mainly developed at"

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-11-29

If it wasn't for ShiningMasamune i would not have enjoyed Qt in windows 7 until now. I hope he considers merging it with Quizo's working version (and provides a separate window for the preview ;) ).

Thanks to all the developers.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-12-05

For interested people: I made a german translation for Quizos QTTabBat v33. It´s not completly ready but i´m working on it.
    You will find it here

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2012-12-05

I updatet the german language file to quizos tabbar v64.
    See here the german translation file

• JTB3

JTB3 - 2015-04-15

Quizos QTTabBar is still actively being developed an is now up to version 1024! Any chance of it being merged with this dormant project?

• name

name - 2015-08-08

Oh, so the news QTTAbBar from Quizo is not related to this sourceforge or forum ?