1. Load the MacOS 9 QuickTime component.
2. Open QuickTime Player and open and play an
ogg file from disk (so you know it's properly
3. Put the ogg file on a HTTP server and set the
mime type to application/ogg for ogg files.
4. Use QuickTime player and open the URL for the
ogg file, notice that it plays once the file has
5. Put the ogg file on a ftp server (I've used both
the MacOS X 10.1.1 server and Solaris 8)
6. Use QuickTime Player and open the ftp URL.
You will get an error message stating: "Couldn't
the file because there is an error in the program".
If you use the MacOS X or Win32 versions of the
component to open the ftp URL, it will load and
Log in to post a comment.