I'm newbie with a Zaurus 5500, trying qpegps possibilities before buying a CF GPS Unit.
Here is want I am trying to do but doesn't work at all :
- I import a small scanned region of topographical map (441Kb)
- To set projection parameters, I use UTM Coords read from map :
- I choose one point from top-left corner and set UTM East and North (in meters).
- I choose one point from bottom-right corner and set UTM East and North (in meters).
- I define UTM zone : 32N
- What should I do with scale ?? It is set to 10000 by default.
- Then I confirm, it processes 20 seconds, but after screen stays black !
When I come back to properties of my imported map, qpegps did the good conversion in degmin', but nothing appears.
When I close qpegps and reopen, my map is not in list.
What have I done wrong ? Please help.
I suppose it is possible to import map in qpegps for testing without having a GPS Unit plugged ?
Thx in advance
Ok, I found ! It was a problem of permission on file maps.txt
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.