Menu

Feature request

2005-05-07
2012-07-26
  • Nobody/Anonymous

This is just a request for some features which I think would be very easy to put into the application, and in my oppinion, Would significantly increase the quality of the program.

First, I would like to see an option in the preferences that allows the user to enable an 'automatic save' of own games into a specified directory

second, I think there should be an option that affects the user table. That is, It should be capable of letting the call refreshes only. Its a little annoying how the list constanly changes. Seems that the current automatic refresh dissregards the ranking outlines the program allows the user to specify.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Hi, thx for your requests :

1) what do you call an 'automatic save' ?
      My understanding is that you would like to have the games you played on IGS (or else) automatically saved. Am I correct ?
      (right now, you either have the server based 'automail' feature, or the manual 'save' for this).

2) This option exists : it is the 'quiet' toggle, that you find in the menus or the toolbar.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Thx for your requests

1) Do you mean by 'automatic save' something that would automatically save the games you played on a server ?
      (i.e. automate the 'automail' server based command, or a manual 'save' from the menu ?)

2) this option exists. It is the quiet menu or toolbar command

Anonymous
Anonymous

Add attachments
Cancel