qBittorrent v2.9.0 was released today.
I'm really happy about the way v2.9.0 was developed: More people
contributed, we got a lot of useful feedback from unstable builds, made sure
it is very stable before releasing.
A lot of the work was done on polishing, cosmetics, bug fixing and
performance. As qBittorrent gets more and more mature, I believe this is the
way to go.
* Sat Oct 08 2011 - Christophe Dumez <chris@...> - v2.9.0
- FEATURE: Add file association settings to program preferences
- FEATURE: Add setting to ignore slow torrents in queueing system
- FEATURE: Add advanced setting to announce to all trackers
- FEATURE: Add support for anonymous mode (libtorrent >= v0.16)
- FEATURE: Add quick "set as default save path" checkbox to torrent
addition dialog (sledgehammer999)
- BUGFIX: Add tray menu entry for toggling window visibility
- BUGFIX: Fix execution log lines selection and copying
- BUGFIX: Reduce CPU usage when running Web UI
- BUGFIX: Save RSS items to disk regularly for safety
- BUGFIX: Fix ratio calculation (use all_time_download)
- BUGFIX: Fix torrent upload issues (Web UI)
- BUGFIX: Fix some IE incompatibilities (Web UI)
- COSMETIC: Display speed at the beginning of the Window title
- COSMETIC: Several cosmetic fixes to the Web UI
- COSMETIC: Make top toolbar follow system style
- OTHER: Display libraries versions in about dialog (sledgehammer999)
- OTHER: Display qBittorrent version in Web UI about dialog
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.