GUI Project Properties

Help
Roach
2005-10-06
2013-04-25
  • Roach

Roach - 2005-10-06

Hi WebHiker,

Thanks for your speedy reply on my previous questions, this post is regarding the GUI Project Properties.  I mentioned earlier how I will be using QAT to test a 425 character string with 56 different fields.  I was wondering if the GUI Project Properties could be used to create and modify my test data.  For example, if I layed out some text fields within the Project Properties GUI, is there a way I could get the values within these text fields and replace my actual test string (425 character value) with the values in the text fields of GUI Project Properties. 

Ideally it would be nice if I could modify test data on the fly through some sort of GUI and then run the test.  If the GUI Project Properties could be used for this that would be awesome.

Cheers,

Brodie

• Web Hiker

Web Hiker - 2005-10-06

The project properties (and the GUI properties, which are just special project properties) are visible in the QASH test scripts. If you want to have them visible on the agents, you simply make a call to SETPROP(....) and then the agent will also see that property.

Hope this helps.
      wh