From: Sebastian Holtermann <sebholt@xw...> - 2011-06-28 15:15:21
QasMixer version 0.12.0 is now available.
QasMixer is an ALSA mixer powered by a Qt GUI.
* New dB/percent value label for each slider
* Numeric slider value setting moved to a tool/dialog widget
* New view type toolbar (hidden by default)
* New mixer controls toolbar (hidden by default)
* Device selection can be hidden (hidden by default)
* CTL mixer: Shows sliders for all integer type inputs
* CTL mixer: Interface type selection (mixer, pcm, etc.)
moved to the element selection
* CTL mixer: remembers selected element after a view change or restart
* CTL mixer: SVG icons for the "Joined" check button
* SVG support for check buttons
* Sliders pad layout tweaks and bug fixes
* View type key sequence simplified (No strg press required anymore)
* Menu tweaks
* Removed localization for some one letter strings
* Localized value strings (Decibel, Percent, etc.)
* New Czech translation (Pavel F.)
Homepage with more informations and screenshots
Project page with file downloads
Happy volume changing!
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.