Menu

"My Test Cases" is not found

Kay
2010-09-28
2013-05-28
  • Kay

Kay - 2010-09-28

I followed the quick start, but I can't find "My Test Cases" in Test Cases Repository after I created the test case.  My environment is XP and VS2008.

Thanks,

• Homfri

Homfri - 2010-10-03

Hi,
    Try copy the DLL output to  QAliber installation, user assemblies folder (default: C:\Program Files\QAlibers\QAliber Test Builder\User Assemblies.

also take a look in the wiki on the deployment process from VS 2008:
    http://qaliber.net/Wiki/index.php?title=TestCase#Test_Case_Deployment

• Kay

Kay - 2010-10-25

Where can I find the DLL output?

Thanks!

• Kay

Kay - 2010-10-26

Never mind!  I figured it out.

Thanks a lot!!

• Raju Vemula

Raju Vemula - 2011-10-28

Hi, I got the same problem ("My Test Cases" is not found). Could you please tell how you resolved it.

Thank you in advance :)

• CBleunven

CBleunven - 2011-12-12

Hello to all,
    I actually have to face a similar problem. After writing a minimal test case under VS2010, I test it with the runner class and everything is OK.
    I so try to follow the instructions to obtain a dll but after the import the test case is not visible under TestBuilder. (but present in the folder within QAliber.Repository.CommonTestCases.dll).

As mentioned I've done the minimal changes to the code provided by the template, just added a couple of lines in the Body.

I should mentioned I was need to use the version 4 of the .Net Framework (not possible to do the build if using the .2).  Is this can be the source of the issue ?

Thank you for help,

Christophe

• CBleunven

CBleunven - 2011-12-12

Find !
    The problem was effectively 4.0. Changing for 3.5 solves it.
    Christophe