So, development is moving forward nicely and will be thoroughly tested, and probably pick up the pace further later on as QAL is an important component of Optimal BPM
Anyway; this time, it it mostly with regards to datasets and merge functionality.
Important new features:
* Add support for importing data without specifying keys
* Automatically create non-existing destination tables.
* Add support for writing to new files.
* Add support for regular expression-transformation
* Add support for writing to .xls and .xlsx files using openpyxml and xlwt
* Add post-merge-sql; an SQL that is run in SQL backends after commit.
* Add support for substitution variables(::identity::, ::uuid::, ::username::, ::curr_datetime::)
* Columns/fields without a source reference is now allowed
And of course, there has been many a bug fixed.
Log in to post a comment.