PyPI is being coy; the release is on SourceForge and will go onto PyPI
if/when it's responsive to another attempt to upload it.
1.2.2 (17 Apr 2013)
Almost all changes are bug fixes, including issues with element order when
extending types, name conflicts between XML and Python entities in the
binding, and unicode problems in diagnostics.
PyXB has never intentionally supported using bindings generated by different
versions of PyXB. This will be enforced from version 1.2.2 onwards.
The following reported `defects/enhancements
<http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/pyxb/>`_ have been addressed:
- Correct management of changes to default namespace within documents.
- Do not interleave base and extension type elements. :ticket:`184`
- Incorrect character range management resulted in regex failure.
- Wide unicode mis-defines XML1p0e2 Char class. :ticket:`187`
- Improve contents of StructuralBadDocumentError. :ticket:`189`
- Generate exception details correctly with unicode content. :ticket:`190`
- Namespace must be a reserved symbol within CTD instances.
- PyXB rejects restriction that changes element type. :ticket:`193`
- Multiple cases where names (from imported bindings, namespaces, and
top-level classes and elements) resulted in conflicts with other top-level
and class-level names. :ticket:`191`, :ticket:`194`, :ticket:`197`
- Avoid validating content of simple types marked with xsi:nil.
- Validate handling of attribute and element form attributes. :ticket:`196`
- Ensure all referenced namespaces are imported into a binding.
- Detect import of bindings generated by a different version of PyXB.