I am proud to announce that PyUSB 1.0.0 beta is out.
What's new in PyUSB 1.0.0 (beta 1)?
- Isochronous transfer for libusb 1.0 (by David Halter).
- Experimental OpenUSB support.
- Documentation update.
- PYUSB_DEBUG_LEVEL environment variable is now called PYUSB_DEBUG.
- Legacy module nwo groups according to their bus.
- Version information available for apps (by Chris Clark).
- Faster read operation (by themperek).
- Tox support (by ponty).
- Support for port number info (by Stefano Di Martino).
- Several bug fixes (please, check the Changelog file).
- OpenUSB backend hangs on some control transfers.
- More tests with legacy module.
- Isochronous transfers for libusb-win32.
This release took much more time than I was expecting to, so I would like
to thank you all for your patience, and specially for those whose contributed
for this release.
Wander Lairson Costa