Well, I managed to fix that issue and several others, and I added a full xrandr test app, as well as a xinerama test app; I'm going to commit this to trunk. There are still several FIXME's in the code, but the important functionality seems to work rather well. If anyone would like to run additional tests, feel free.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2009 at 08:52, Friedrich Weber <fred.reichbier@googlemail.com> wrote:

I think the problem is that you use camel case field names in the
request objects. Seems like python-xlib uses the `sequence_number`
attribute internally, but since you call it `sequenceNumber`, the
AttributeError is raised.

With this quick fix: http://paste.pocoo.org/show/120563/, your example
displays a small window for me :)



OpenSolaris 2009.06 is a cutting edge operating system for enterprises
looking to deploy the next generation of Solaris that includes the latest
innovations from Sun and the OpenSource community. Download a copy and
enjoy capabilities such as Networking, Storage and Virtualization.
Go to: http://p.sf.net/sfu/opensolaris-get
python-xlib-users mailing list

David H. Bronke
Vice President of Project Development
G33X Nexus Entertainment

v3sw5/7Hhw5/6ln4pr6Ock3ma7u7+8Lw3/7Tm3l6+7Gi2e4t4Mb7Hen5g8+9ORPa22s6MSr7p6 hackerkey.com
Support Web Standards! http://www.webstandards.org/