Does anyone still play this?

BlackDalek
2010-02-21
2013-04-16
  • BlackDalek

BlackDalek - 2010-02-21

Are there any players left? Everytime I look, there are no active players on any servers, and the public servers are never working.

• Jim McIntyre

Jim McIntyre - 2010-06-18

i find it frustrating that few players are willing to finish a game

• Nobody/Anonymous

definitely! there are a number of regulars. i've seen you there recently blackderek.

i agree with jim on the problem with unfinished games. my suggestion for deleting saved games after a short period will help with the clutter.

-charlee

• Barry Drake

Barry Drake - 2011-02-16

pyscrabble.califorest.com is back up and running, as of this morning.  I was unable to recover the database from the crashed server.  :-(  The good news is that it is now running as a virtual machine in my VMWare servers, so it should be much more available from now on.

Barry

• Char

Char - 2011-04-27

Me and my girlfriend play. I was unable to play on any public servers for a few days so I set up my own. It is currently online and available to the public. I wouldn't mind if it shows up in the public servers list but I really don't have a clue how to get added to that list. If anyone has any thoughts I'd be happy to change/fix whatever I need.

• Char

Char - 2011-04-27

Yes I know I forgot the address. It's logon.enchanted-arts.com:9999 Your all welcome to use it if you feel the urge. ;)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks